- Added option to Clean Text Files Automator Action to specify a destination folder (relative to the original file) for the processed file.
- Added option to Clean Text Files Automator Action to specify either a prefix or suffix to the processed file's name.
- Because files are now copied by default, there is no longer a warning when adding Clean Text Files action to your workflow.
- Markdown cleaner is up to 60x faster than previous versions.
- Using an Automator workflow within a cleaner could cause a crash under some circumstances.
- Tweaked textsoapAgent batch file cleaner to provide a more liberal text type match.
- Markdown cleaner could fail and cause all future uses of the cleaner that called it to fail.
- Reverted Services handling code tweaks.
- BBEdit Palette now has a new preference option to always load on BBEdit startup.
GetTextSoapText/SetTextSoapText actions were removed.
The mechanims for calling using workflows inside a custom cleaner changed starting in v6.3 and these two actions became obsolete. Both actions simply remained as placeholders to allow users time to remove them.