One issue that has come up since launch is that TextSoap 6 action regex uses multiline mode by default, but TextSoap 7.0 custom cleaner conversion defaults the action to single line mode. If you're having difficulty getting your regular expression to work and you expect multiline mode, you can fix this by setting multiline under the action's options pull down menu.
Articles in this section
- Differences: Mac App Store vs. Direct Download
- TextSoap Menu and OS X Mavericks
- TextSoap 7 and Mac OS X Lion (10.7)
- I am running Mac OS X 10.5, can I still get TextSoap 6?
- Tips for Receiving Support
- TextSoap 7 upgrade policy
- How do I fix Launchd reporting problems with com.unmarked.textsoap7.menu in Console?
- I downloaded demo, but purchased in App Store. Where do I get license to enter?
- How Can I Get Beta Versions of TextSoap 7?
- Problems when installing TextSoap Universal Menu (TSUM)